Military Attorney - Spain
If you are a servicemember serving at Naval Station Rota, Spain, and you find yourself facing UCMJ or adverse action, Mr. Karns can help you. As a military attorney, Mr. Karns can simply advise and counsel you regarding your options and strategies for dealing with your case and command; negotiate a resolution to your problem with your command from the U.S.; or travel to your location to represent you at your administrative board or article 32 hearing or court-martial.
Navy LTJG pilot received Captainís Mast for smoking marijuana. His case was then referred to a Show Cause board where he was facing an Other Than Honorable Discharge. Client was retained and will complete his contract and receive an Honorable Discharge.
Petty Officer 1st Class was ordered to Captainís Mast and reduced in rank for disrespecting a senior officer, disobeying a lawful order, and resisting arrest. Mr. Karns intervened and the commander agreed to suspend the reduction in rank.
* Past results achieved are not a guarantee of future results. Each case is unique and reference must be made to the specific legal and factual circumstances presented.
- Every base, post, camp, or station.
- All Army installations.
- All Air Force installations.
- All Naval installations.
- All Marine Corps installations.
- All Coast Guard installations.